Removing Mold From Your Commercial Property

Removing Mold From Your Commercial Property

By Jamie Shelley
servpromadisongoodlettsville.com
www.servprosouthnashville.com
servprosumnercounty.com
http://www.servprowilsoncounty.com
http://NATIONALDISASTERRECOVERY.ORG

 

Although commercial citizens can experience numerous challenges with their assets, discovering mold can be particularly problematic. As soon as you realize that mold is growing on your property, figuring out how to eradicate the problem should be your priority. This is the situation for several reasons, including the fact that mold poses serious health risks for you and your employees. To learn more about how to remove mold from your property with excellence and expediency, refer to the short outline provided below:

Mold: A Brief Overview
Mold is classified as a fungus and is considered dangerous. It grows from small spores that float through the air. Mold can grow in any region where the spores land and it contains moisture. It also maintains a temperature somewhere between 40-100 degrees. These temperatures are comparable to the temperature of almost every region within a commercial property, especially if the property has been subjected to substantive water damage.

Mold can grow in any region where the spores land and it contains moisture.

Mold can grow in any region where the spores land and it contains moisture.

As mentioned earlier, the presence of mold on your commercial property is a health issue. Some of the adverse health effects that can result from the presence of mold include watery eyes, sneezing, allergic reactions, and runny noses. Additionally, mold can cause unpleasant odors to surface and proliferate throughout your office property. Finally, mold can negatively impact the appearance of your property by discoloring walls or the ceiling with black spots. Mold can also rot on damp wood.

How To Identify Mold
In recognizing that mold can cause a plethora of problems on your property, it’s important that you be able to identify it. Mold that becomes visible is referred to as mildew. To determine whether there is mildew on your property, you should contact a professional restoration company. Professionals can quickly identify and remove the mold from your commercial property. It is dangerous to remove it yourself.

Conclusion
While you may strive to keep your property in pristine condition, water damage can lead to the growth and spread of mold. When this happens, it is important for you to know how to eradicate the problem. It is also crucial to note that attaining professional assistance from a team of trained technicians is often the most practical and suitable option. Industry professionals have a passion for offering results-driven mold removal services that work, they can get the job done with excellence and expediency.

About author

Jamie Shelly

Managing Partner at SERVPRO of South Nashville, Madison/Goodlettsville, Wilson County, and Sumner County Introduction Managing Partner Servpro of Sumner County May 2002 – Present (12 years 6 months) SERVPRO of Sumner County was my third location opening in 2010. SERVPRO of Sumner County is a full service restoration company offering complete fire and water damage cleaning and restoration services including:

 RESTORATION: 

* Fire Damage Remediation - Smoke, & Soot 
* Water Removal & Dehumidification 
* Mold Mitigation & Remediation 
* Catastrophic Storm Response 
* Move Outs & Contents Restoration 
* Electronic Equipment 
* Contents Claim Inventory Service 

 CLEANING: 

* Air Ducts & HVAC 
* Biohazard, Crime Scene, & Vandalism 
* Carpet & Upholstery 
* Drapes & Blinds 
* Ceilings & Walls 
* Artwork & Books 
* Deodorization 

Additionally, SERVPRO of Sumner County is a licensed General Contractor in the State of Tennessee.
 http://www.servprosouthnashville.com/

Related Articles